Total Pageviews

Friday 10 May 2013

Losing my H-Card


Hiking was always a passion of mine but, I could never find anyone to hike with. Finally when I did, we went on our first hike. We parked at Paintball Mountain over the James Street Swing Bridge and began hiking up a large steep road. Of course it had rained the day before so we were essentially hiking up a stream. We got to the top to an amazing view (and a sigh of relief). The old chairlift still remained there and you can see a great extent of Thunder Bay.

This hike was of great importance to me because it was a step up from my usual Tree Farm walks; it got me addicted.



Sitting at the top of Mount McKay was the moment my adventure high began.

This is the view of the road; which, doesn't look very steep in this photo. But the grassy area at the top has a stellar view, trust me.
This photo was taken May 10th, 2013.
This was 8 days before my best friend's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment