Total Pageviews

Monday 13 October 2014

Partridge Attack 911

A partridge almost attacked K today and it was glorious. She was standing on these rocks and I'm taking photographs of her and suddenly my heart stops because I hear the loudest walking in the bush and all I could think is oh my god a bear is about to eat her.. So I set my car alarm off and the loud walking came closer and as my heart sank I slowly walk over and it was a partridge (thank God).

Anyway.. we travelled to Little Trout Bay Conservation Area today and tried to find a ridge overlooking this bay but the trail was all grown in (so, there was no trail OR markers..) and we heard gunshots so we were sketched out a bit.
We ended up sitting at the conservation area for a bit taking in the (surprisingly) warm fall weather! This lake was like a mirror and the fall colours were exuberant. I had such a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment